We house a lending library in our office where we makes hundreds of resources available to our member families. We have all kinds of things available for checkout, and some items may even be taken home to keep!
Available resources include:
- hardback and paperback books
- handouts from past SPECIAL Families of Puget Sound speakers
- course materials from various classes, seminars and workshops
- binders with all kinds of local information and resources
- FREE booklets, leaflets and brochures from many local organizations, agencies and groups
All resources checked out from the lending library must be returned in the same condition within 90 days. By checking out a resource you agree to replace anything that is lost or damaged. Should we need to send you an invoice for the replacement cost of an item, we reserve the right to add on an administrative fee of 15%.
Lending Library Access Pass
Check out books with our membership add-on! Here is a catalog of books available to check out, and more books and other resources are being added all the time. Check back soon for updates!
Lending Library Wish List
Here is a list of books we'd love to add to our library. Donations are gladly accepted and are tax-deductible.